Consumer Rights - Avoidance of the Contract- Terms of Cancellation Return
1. If you place an order through the website you are using in an electronic medium, you are considered to have accepted the preliminary informing form and distant sales agreement which are provided for you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Distant Sales Agreements Regulation (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws in relation to the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Shipping charges incurred for the product will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. Buyers may terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this period.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with the documents such as warranty certificate and instruction manual if any.
6. If the sales of the purchased product become impossible, the seller has to inform the buyer in writing within 3 days from the date she/he learn this situation or informing the buyer with the permanent data storage. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if the credit card of the buyer, with which the payment has been made, is found to be unfairly used by unauthorized persons, and if the price of the product sold is not paid by the related bank or financial institution to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to return the product to the SELLER within 3 days with the shipping cost at the SELLER's expense.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS IN DUE COURSE:
9. If there are force majeure conditions which cannot be anticipated by the seller and the product cannot be delivered in due course, the situation shall be notified to the Buyer. The Buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar one or postponement of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the Buyer cancels the order and the payment is made in cash, it is paid within 14 days to her/him from the cancellation. If the buyer makes the payment with a credit card and cancels it, the price of the product is returned to the bank within 14 days from the cancellation of the product, but it is likely that the bank will transfer it to the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
THE LIABILITY OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The BUYER shall inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery and shall not accept the receipt of the damaged and defective product, which are dent, broken, with damaged package etc., from the cargo company. The delivered goods / service shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must carefully protect goods / services after delivery. Goods / services should not be used if the right to avoidance of the contract is used. The invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO AVOIDANCE OF THE CONTRACT
11. BUYER may avoid of the contract by rejecting the good within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product at its address or the address of person/organization indicated by it, provided that it notified the SELLER via the following contact information, without undertaking any legal or criminal liability and without stating any reason.
12. The SELLER'S CONTACT INFORMATION TO WHICH RIGHT TO AVOIDANCE OF THE CONTRACT NOTIFICATION IS MADE:
COMPANY NAME/TITLE: DERİ STORE DERİ KONF. VE DERİ YAN ÜRN. SATIŞ VE TİCARET MUSTAFA EKEN
ADDRESS: ANAFARTALAR CAD. NO: 418 D:106 KEMERALTI İZMİR
TEL: 0850 305 19 13
FAX: 0850 305 19 13
DURATION OF RIGHT TO AVOIDANCE OF THE CONTRACT:
13. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period
starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the expiration of the right
to avoidance of the contract, the right
to avoidance of contract may not be used in the service contracts that are
launched with the approval of the consumer.
14. Fees arising from the use of the right to avoidance of contract rest on the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right to avoidance of contract, it is required that a written notification is made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days period and that the product has not been used in accordance with the provisions of the "Products about which right to avoidance of contract cannot be used" in this contract.
THE USE OF THE RIGHT TO AVOIDANCE OF CONTRACT
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the third person or the BUYER (if the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate shall be returned with the return invoice prepared by the institution while returning. Order refunds whose invoice was issued in the name of the institutions shall not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is not billed.)
17. The return form must be delivered with the complete and undamaged box, packaging and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. SELLER is obliged to return the total amount and the documents that burden the BUYER with debt to the BUYER within 10 days maximum after the avoidance of contract notification is received and to receive the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods or the return is impossible due to a reason caused by the defect of the BUYER, the BUYER shall be liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER shall not be liable for any changes or alterations caused by the proper use of the goods or products within the period of right to avoidance of the contract
20. In the event that the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER falls below the limit due to the exercise of the right to avoidance of the contract, the discount amount used in the campaign shall be cancelled.
PRODUCT ON WHICH RIGHT TO AVOIDANCE OF CONTRACT CANNOT BE USED:
21. With the request of the BUYER or clearly prepared for personal needs and unsuitable to be returned, underwear lower parts, swimwear and briefs, make-up materials, disposable products, products with danger of rapid deterioration or expiration date, products which are not suitable for return with respect to health and hygiene after delivery of the product to the BUYER and opened by the BUYER, products that are mixed with other products after being delivered and are not able to be separated by nature, goods regarding periodicals such as newspaper and magazine except the ones provided under subscription agreement, instantly executed services in electronic medium or intangible goods delivered to the consumer immediately, and audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer supplies in case their packaging has been opened by the BUYER, are not possible for return according to the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the right to avoidance of the contract, the right to avoidance of contract related to the services initiated with the approval of the consumer is also not possible under the Regulation.
22. In order for beauty, personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikini, book, copiable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery supplies (toner, cartridges, ribbons, etc.) be returned, their packaging should not be opened and they should not be tested, degenerated and unused.
SITUATION OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. If the BUYER goes into defaults in the case of payment by credit card, the cardholder accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she shall pay interest in the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In such a case, the bank may apply for legal remedies and demand cost to arise and solicitor's fee from the BUYER, and if the BUYER goes into default due to his/her debt, the BUYER acknowledges that she/he shall pay the costs and expenses suffered by the SELLER.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. By making bank remittance or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), you can pay to our bank account, AKBANK, MUSTAFA EKEN TR78 0004 6000 5288 8000 1347 49, (TL)
25. You can benefit online single or online installment payment options on our website by all kinds of your credit card. In your online payment and at the end of your order your credit card shall be charged.